Management of the Fund
The Founder of the Fund Energy – Mr. Igor Yusufov
Igor Yusufov was born on June 12, 1956 in the town of Derbent, Dagestan ASSR.
Graduated from the Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute as an electricity engineer and from the All-Union Foreign Trade Academy majoring in International Economics.
- 1979–1984: Engineer at Mosenergo.
- 1984–1987: Senior Expert at the Havana thermal power plant (Cuba).
- 1991–1992: Deputy Chairman of the Russian Federation Economic Security Committee under the RSFSR President.
- 1993: Held managerial positions at Rosvooruzheniye.
- 1996–1997: Deputy Industry Minister of the Russian Federation.
- 1998–1999: First Deputy Chairman, Acting Chairman, Chairman of the Russian State Reserves Committee of the Russian Federation.
- 1999–2001: Director General of the Russian State Reserves Agency.
- 2001–2004: Energy Minister of the Russian Federation.
- 2003–present: Member of the Gazprom Board of Directors.
- 2004–2011: Special Envoy of the Russian President for International Energy Cooperation, Ambassador at Large of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Awards and titles
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2005).
- Order for Services to the Fatherland, IV Class (2006).